Its been a while that posted an article here. I have been extremely busy with my new startup QLab Technologies. I have been receiving a number of queries, and some amazing feedback from a number of students about articles on Mathematical Shortcuts. Its really touching to know, it is helping … Continue reading
Help Spread the Word!
Write Guest Posts for SapnaEdu
Are you interested in writing about quantitative aptitude, mathematical shortcuts, Vedic Maths and never got a chance to do it? Submit your guest articles to SapnaEdu. Click here to find out more
- seekingalpha.Com on How to divide a number when the divisor ends in digit 1?
- vaibhav on How to check if the number is a Perfect Square
- surjeet singh on How to divide a number when the divisor ends in digit 1- Part 2?
- lakshmi on Multiply any 4 digit numbers
- Yogesh Chaudhari on How to obtain the cube of a number ?