Are you interested in writing about quantitative aptitude, mathematical shortcuts, Vedic Maths and never got a chance to do it? Here is your chance and reach a wide audience of over 30k visits per months ?
We are inviting guest posts from interested students and professionals on the following topics.
- Vedic maths
- Mathematical shortcuts
- Quantitative aptitude
- Competitive examination
- GRE/GMAT/CAT/Bank Examination Preparation
- General Aptitude
- Articles on Programming Tips
- The article should contain a minimum of 300 words.
- Check few articles posted in my website and understand the kind of topics that we generally discuss in the website.
- Please make sure the content is original and all the images used are your own ( or you have the permission to use it).
- Never copy someone else’s work and try to publish it. Please do not do it. It is not fair.
- Articles on SEO, making money online will not be published.
- Even though, I put few ads to recover the costs related to the website and hosting, SapnaEdu is not an advertising platform. Please donot put affiliate links in the article.
How to Submit ?
- Write a small bio about yourself which will be posted along with your article.
- Please send in your articles as MS Word file with imagesattached separately to email@example.com.
- After a thorough review of your article from professionals, your article would be posted in the website with due credits and back links to your website.